While the U.S. Federal Reserve is set to increase the federal funds rate by 0.50%, it is important to note that rates are still low, historically speaking. This is the first time, however, that rates will increase by 1/2 percentage point, at one time, since May of 2000. The purchase market is still strong and borrowers do have financing options.
An Adjustable Rate Mortgage could be the answer for your purchase or refinance.
- If you will not be staying in your mortgage for more than 5 to 7 years, (either moving or refinancing) why not go for the lower rate?
- With an ARM, more of your payment goes toward the principal, so you pay down your mortgage faster.
- ARMs no longer feature pre-payment penalties, so you can easily refinance.
- You’ll never have to worry about a big balloon payment.
- ARMs can save you money. A lower rate means a lower payment, which means more cash in your pocket each month.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR ARM OPTIONS – CALL TODAY! 949-254-4721
Treasury Funds Home Loans, Inc. for all your financing needs