Items needed for pre-qualification include, but may not be limited to:
- Completed Uniform Residential Loan Application.
- Income documentation: 2 most recent check-stubs showing YTD gross income, 2 years W2s and/or 1099’s, and/or other forms of income – covering the last 2 years. Self employed, commissioned, and 1099’d employees may have to provide 1040’s and/or 1120’s as well.
- Most recent 2 month’s consecutive bank statements for any accounts that hold your down payment funds. If gift funds will be used, this info will come from the gift giver as well.
- Consent for us to run and review your credit report.
- Copy of current mortgage statement, if applicable
- Copy of current homeowner’s insurance statement
This will start the process of letting you know how much you can qualify for. Once the loan process is underway, the lender may require more information.
Please contact us when you are ready to begin the process of applying for your mortgage loan or for any general questions you may have regarding the mortgage loan process.